- Automation/digitization of business processes
- AI, ChatGPT and Co. – What does that really mean for the CIO
- Measuring communicating IT’s value contribution to business success
- The strategic realignment of IT in the course of digital transformation
- AI Drives Transformation – the 4D Strategy
- Modular IT platform approach – supporting agility and regulatory requirements
- Digital, sovereign and independent: Cloud strategy & DevOps
- Establishing an enterprise architecture management system
- Structured innovation management as a basis for successful innovation
- AI at Work: How Artificial Intelligence is changing leadership, work and collaboration
Circle of Participants
- CIO & Head of IT
- Head of IT Strategy, Architecture, Applications, Governance, Infrastructure
- Head of IT Service Management
- Head of IT Controlling
Hotel Palace Berlin
Hotel Palace, Budapester Str. 45, Berlin
The Hotel Palace Berlin is the perfect starting point for your business trip to the German capital as it lies in the heart of City West just a few stops from Berlin’s fairgrounds. Attentive and discrete employees, a breakfast buffet rich in variety and comfortable, generous and functional rooms and suites make your stay at our business hotel a special experience. With 17 modern meeting and event rooms on 2,600 square meters, our hotel is very popular with event planners. All in all, the Hotel Palace Berlin offers 278 rooms and suites, including the Royal Suite on 240 square meters.
Business travellers find a perfect working environment in our Business Rooms with the latest technology: 24 to 28 square meters provide enough space for productive thoughts. Air-conditioning, sound-insulating windows, WLAN and LAN and a conference telephone create a comfortable and convenient working atmosphere. If you wish to work in a more spacious room, please ask for an upgrade to a Business Deluxe Room with 30 to 38 square meters.
Let's go to the...
Pier 13, Tempelhofer Damm 227
On the evening of the first day of the event, we traditionally invite you to a joint networking dinner in one of the most beautiful locations in the capital. Together we will end the day with cool drinks and delicious food in a relaxed atmosphere.
About the location
Pier 13 is located in the center of the historic Tempelhofer Binnenhafen, which emphasizes its old industrial character after extensive renovation. Surrounded by the newly created marina and the old warehouse building, Pier 13 offers an ideal setting for relaxed networking with excellent gastronomy.