- Reorganization & restructuring of the sales organization
- Leadership & Change Management
- Multi- & Omnichannel Distribution
- CRM & Sales Excellence
- KAM Concepts
- Industry 4.0 & IoT
- Incentives & Recruiting
- Coaching & E-Learning
- Pricing Strategy & Value Based Selling
- AI & Big Data
- Head of Sales, VP Sales, Director Sales
- CSO (Chief Sales Officer)
- Head of Sales Force
- Head of Sales Organization
- Head of Key Account Management
- Director/Head of New Business
- Director/Head of Sales Operations
- Director/Head of Customer Success
- Director/Head of Inside Sales
- Director/Head of Business Development
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin, Schöneberger Straße 3, 10963 Berlin
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin is a 4-star hotel located in the city centre of Berlin near the Anhalter Bahnhof S-Bahn train station and Berlin’s famous public square, Potsdamer Platz. Various sights and museums are close by, including Brandenburger Tor which can be reached by train in five minutes. The hotel is approximately 25 minutes from Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL), while the smaller Berlin Schönefeld Airport is around 35 minutes away.
For further information please click hier
Let's go to the...
Umspannwerk Ost, Palisadenstr. 48, 10243 Berlin
The substation East is a house that was literally electrified. Seven large transformers supplied electricity for Berlin. Even today, the technical ambience is recognizable and the room dimensions are impressive. Where the transformers were once anchored, there are now tables and chairs in the wide machine hall surrounded by six-metre-high, light-flooded glass doors.
The constant humming of the transformers is now replaced by language and music, by action and movement. The energy returns and is to be fed permanently from the stream of visitors who now return to the halls and experience and enjoy the fascinating combination of culture and gastronomy.
For further information please click here https://www.umspannwerk-ost.de/